Featured News Item
IRLE Director Chris Tilly weighs in on unpaid internships and their role in the economy on Truthdig.
IRLE in the News
IRLE's research and community work is often recognized for its far-reaching influence on civic and academic communities. The links below include media coverage for all units of the Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, including the UCLA Labor Center, LOSH and HARRT.
Recent News Items
- Professors, Businesses Divided on Effect of Potential Minimum Wage Hike, Daily Bruin, May 20, 2015
- Un logro parcial el aumento al salario minimo en L.A.: 'Hay mas por hacer', dicen activistas, Hoy, May 19, 2015
- La industria de la costura bajo la sombra de la explotacion, Hoy, May 19, 2015
- Los Angeles City Council Votes to Raise Minimum Wage to $15, Daily Bruin, May 19, 2015
- Los Angeles wage and hour attorney – Wage Theft Judgment, Top Wire News, May 14, 2015
- Janitors Spreading Value of Early Education Among Immigrants, KPCC Southern California Public Radio, May 8, 2015
If you are a member of the press and are interested in IRLE research please contact us.