Featured News Item
IRLE Director Chris Tilly weighs in on unpaid internships and their role in the economy on Truthdig.
IRLE in the News
IRLE's research and community work is often recognized for its far-reaching influence on civic and academic communities. The links below include media coverage for all units of the Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, including the UCLA Labor Center, LOSH and HARRT.
Recent News Items
- Your Bosses Are Ripping You Off, and City Hall Wants it to Stop, LA Weekly, December 9, 2014
- CSU and UC Campuses Continue to Add Dreamers Centers to Support Students, The Daiily Titan, December 3, 2014
- DACA — Confessions of a Formerly Undocumented Youth, New America Media, December 2, 2014
- Getting Our Priorities Straight on Local Jobs, The Seattle Globalist, December 1, 2014
- Exclusive: America's Part-Time Economy, CNN Money, November 21, 2014
- How America Reacted to Obama's Immigration Announcement In Photos, ABC News, November 21, 2014
- Unpaid Overtime Compensation: Can a Domestic Employer Afford to Pay?, LawyersandSettlements.com, November 20, 2014.
- Holiday Retail Jobs: Great for Sales, Tough on Workers, RH Reality Check, November 18, 2014.
If you are a member of the press and are interested in IRLE research please contact us.